Saturday 4 June 2011

Penshurst Farmers Market 4th June... the result

What a start to the season at Penshurst Farmers Market. With the sun shining and my glamorous assistant in tow (hubby), we set off with a car full of beautifully scented bouquets and jam jars, along with scented, edible and bee loving plants.

All seemed to be a huge success and we sold out of all of our cut flowers.

Here is a taster of what we were selling and what we hope to have more of for the July market.

 Collection of vintage china floral displays.
 
 I had to tear myself away from this gravy boat as it was one of my faves.

The jam jar posies of sweet peas and nigella were a big hit with the customers.

As were the highly scented bouquets, containing sweet peas, cornflower, nigella, lupins, mint and rosemary to name just a few of the flowers that were used.


The next Penshurst Farmers Market is Saturday 2nd July, hope to see you there.

5 comments:

The Sage Butterfly said...

I can see why you sold so many...they are all beautiful! You make lovely bouquets...

VW said...

Your gravy boat arrangement makes me so happy that I just planted more astrantia (Abbey Road). Plus my Moulin Rouge is blooming for the first time, very dark and dramatic. Astrantias are such a nice addition to bouquets!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I know how much work would have gone into producing a stall like that, so I hope you were suitably proud of yourself at the end of it! Jan

Florist in the Forest said...

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement, it's very exciting when you start selling your own arrangements to see the reaction you get, so far all good!!

Karen Hall said...

It all looks beautiful, very romantic
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...