Friday 10 June 2011

Full bloom

We have had plenty of rain this week and the flowers are now blooming happily.

Thought I would share with you what I have been picking for bouquets for the weekend and what is currently at its best if you fancy a little something for the home or as a gift (posies and jam jars available, pop by or give me a call).


Beautiful pink and blue salvia

Amazing nigella seed pods with wispy foliage which add a lovely combination of textures to bouquets, along with various grasses.

 Beautifully scented frilly sweet peas in gorgeous pastel shades and rich purples.



Cornflower in either blue or rich, almost black shade.

Dainty daisies  for that meadow look.

And delicious mint added to every bouquet.

And of course whatever else takes my fancy when I'm wandering around the garden with my scissors in hand.




2 comments:

The Sage Butterfly said...

Those Nigella seed pods are beautiful!

Karen Hall said...

Lovely dark cornflowers
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...